Sharing proposals/projects with clients
Sharing a proposal or project with your clients will denote your professionalism.
As a client, being able to
- easily access details in a clean, online interface whenever they want, including from mobile phones
- see the location on a map, including Street View
- download files such as client PDF package or lab testing results
- follow progress
- see your employees photos that work on proposal/project
- forward your invite to colleagues
shows you're an organized and easy to work with company.
What will my clients be able to see?
Persons which aren't part of your company's staff, but received your invite link, have a restricted view on your proposals/projects:
Security is enforced in browser, but more importantly on the server too, which cannot be tampered with. This means information is not only visually hidden, but fully inaccessible.
- they aren't able to make any updates (they don't even see any buttons at all)
- they don't see the Status selector
- they don't see the Cost estimate / Budget, Experience and Setup tabs
- they don't see the files with Cost Estimate and CECS types
Can I invite a client from an existing email thread?
Yes. Simply copy the invite link from the default message and paste it into a current email discussion.